At The Lutheran Care Network, we understand that spiritual and emotional well-being are important. Whether you are living in our adult retirement community, one of our assisted living homes, a long term care residence, or recovering in one of our rehabilitation centers, our spiritual care team is an integral part of your care. Chaplains, priests, or rabbis are available to meet with you and your family..
While TLCN is a ministry outreach of the Lutheran Church with deep roots in the protestant tradition, our residents and staff represent a great diversity of faith traditions and our spiritual care team is open and caring to all persons in our communities and specifically trained to be of service to people of all faiths. Our Chaplains can talk with you about health concerns or other matters that cause anxiety. They can offer hope and help you cope with the emotions that accompany crisis or loss as well as join with you in times of celebration. Pastoral Care Staff also provide counseling on faith-related issues, supports you and your family during difficult conversations, and offers prayer, when desired. And our Pastoral Care Staff have access to a network of Pastoral Care givers that can be called upon in unique circumstances when support and resources are needed from outside our communities.
Worship services and other opportunities to nurture one’s faith are available to residents, families and staff in all of our care communities.
- Rev. Art Downing, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
- Deacon David Vail, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Rev. Paul Britton, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- Rev. Kelly-Ray Meritt, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod and Chaplain Elizabeth Friend Ennis
Good Samaritan Village:
Hudson Valley Senior Residence:
Lutheran Care Center at Concord Village:
- Rev. R. Schoepflin
- Rev. D. Demera
- Rev. J. Taber
- Rev. D. Benke
- Social Ministry Organization of the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Recognized Service Organization of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Member Lutheran Services in America
- Member Lutheran Services New York Alliance and LSNYA CPE Chaplain Training
- Thrivent Choice Dollars Participant